General Rules and Regulations:
1. Intending exhibitors are requested to peruse the rules and regulations and be prepared to comply with these.
2. The Show Committee reserves the right to alter or cancel any class or competition at any time.
3. The Show Committee takes no responsibility for any accident or loss.
4. The Show Committee has the option of cancelling or amalgamating any class where less than three entries have been received. No prize money will be awarded to 2nd prize unless five compete, no 3rd prize awarded unless six compete and 4th prize only given where otherwise stated where a minimum of eight entries compete. This rule will be waived should the Judge consider there is special merit and record same in their book at time of Judging.
5. Prizes for certain classes may be given in the form of product/ voucher instead of cash.
6. Objections must be lodged with the secretary before 6.00pm on the evening of the show, and must be accompanied by a deposit of €50 which will be forfeited if the objection is not upheld.
7. Exhibitors are to understand that although every reasonable precaution will be taken to ensure the safety and welfare of the animals, the Show Committee will not be responsible for loss or accidents, of any kind that may occur, neither will the society be accountable for any accident that may occur to any person attending the show, whether as a visitor, exhibitor or otherwise.
8. The Show Committee shall not in any way be liable for any claim for compensation or otherwise arising out of the holding, abandonment or postponement of the show, nor for any claim arising out of or connected with the show.
9. The decision of the Judges will be final.
10. Anyone found interfering with any exhibit or disarranging any display will be asked to leave the show grounds.
11. For the convenience of exhibitors, the Show Committee has arranged that a veterinary surgeon will be on call at short notice to attend to sick or injured animals but fees for his/her services will be payable by the owners concerned.
12. Winners of cups must give an undertaking to Newcastle West Show Committee that the Cups will be returned to the secretary at least 10 days previous to the date of the succeeding show, and in as good condition as they were received.
13. The Show Committee reserve the right to alter conditions of competition for the cups in future shows, or to withhold the cups if the Judges do not find sufficient merit in the competition.
14. By entering to compete at this show, you are agreeing to be by bound by the above rules ®ulations.